Sheraton Kaua’i Coconut Beach Resort
Aloha Music Camp instructors, staff, and campers have already enjoyed many great years at what is now known as the Sheraton Kauaʻi Coconut Beach Resort. We are looking forward to year number eight in 2022! The hotel has recently undergone a massive renovation and changed hands from Marriott to Sheraton, and we are excited to see what it looks like this coming Camp!
Special Aloha Music Camp Group Rates
We have once again been offered discounted group rates for the three days prior to Camp, the Camp itself, and three days after the end of Camp. Take advantage of these rates to give yourself a little vacation and “de-compression” time before and after Camp.
Important Booking Dates
You will be able to make your reservations at the hotel immediately after submitting your Camp Registration. We provide a link in your confirmation email that takes you to their special AMC rates page.
Overall, we recommend that you read very carefully the cancellation policy of the hotel at the time you are making your hotel reservations. You may be able to cancel hotel reservations without paying a fee if done far enough in advance of the start of your stay (for example, seven days ahead of arrival).
Standard View and Ocean View Rooms
Sheraton Kauaʻi Coconut Beach Resort is offering all Campers an impressively discounted rate for the renovated Standard and Ocean View rooms:
- Standard Room: $259/night (plus applicable state and local taxes)
- Ocean View Room: $329/night (plus applicable state and local taxes)
Resort & Parking Fees
Please Note: the hotel has a “Daily Resort Fee” and a “Daily Parking Fee” which applies to their rooms. You can decline the Resort Fee at check-in when you say you are part of the AMC Group. Be sure to select the appropriate one for you based on the following points:
- Daily Resort Fee: $32.00 + taxes per room per night at check-in. Note this fee is optional.
- Parking Fee: $14.00 + tax per car per day, if you have a car and opt out of Resort Fee at check-in.
Resort fee details
The following benefits and amenities available to guests for this charge are as follows:
- – discount at Princeville Makai Golf Course
- – highspeed Internet (guestroom and public areas)
- – sanitizing wands at the sanitation station
- – sanitizing box at the sanitation station
- – beach chairs and umbrella rentals,
- – local entertainment (Friday/Saturday)
- – press reader (virtual publications)
- – complimentary microwave use (located on certain guest floors)
- – cruiser bikes
- – complimentary local calls
- – complimentary 1-800 calls
- – lobby computers
- – action cameras
- – complimentary water dispensers (1st Floor of B and D building, Fitness Center and Lobby)
- – in-room exercise bands kit (upon availability and request)
- – wellness classes (Yoga/Pilates)
Please note that the inclusions and pricing are subject to change.
A dedicated booking website will be made available for you to create, modify, or cancel your hotel reservations online, as well as take advantage of any room upgrades, amenities, or other services offered by the hotel.
After completing Camp Registration, you will receive a link in your confirmation email for the hotel’s special Aloha Music Camp Rates page.
We encourage you to contact the hotel’s great Group Coordinator, Desiree Fagarang, if you have any questions about the Aloha Music Camp rates shown above. Her information is as follows:
Hotel Special Discount Event Name: “Aloha Music Camp 2022”
Sheraton Kauaʻi Coconut Beach Resort
650 Aleka Loop
Kapaa, Kauaʻi, HI 96746
We look forward to seeing you there!